Lincoln University is the venue for the Congress. It is the smallest of New Zealand's eight universities and is the oldest agricultural tertiary institution in the Southern Hemisphere. Registration, talks, poster sessions, coffee breaks, meals, dormitory accommodation and the conference dinner will all be on campus. There is also a bar on campus.
- Physical address: Ellesmere Junction Road, Lincoln 7647
- Talks and poster session: Stewart Building
- Registration, social area, coffee breaks: Stewart Building
- Dormitories: On campus, exact dormitories to be confirmed.
- Congress dinner: Te Kete Ika (food and function centre)